Hensel Phelps Quality Control Administrator-LAX in Los Angeles, California
In this role you will be supporting the Project Management staff. The Quality Control Administrator primarily supports the Lead Quality Control Engineer and the Inspectors of Record.
Essential job functions include:
• Communicate with Field Personal for required information & Forms.
• Ability to read and understand third party inspector reports.
• Tracking third party inspector reports.
• File third party inspector reports for both Lead Quality Control Engineer and Inspectors of Record.
• Distributing third party inspector reports to team members
• Enter inspection requests and supporting documentation into Navcon tracking software.
• Any additional administrative duties that may be assigned.
The position may require the new hire to be assigned to a project with specific badging or other security requirements, which may require
the Company, Owner, or third party to conduct a criminal or other background check.
• Construction administrative experience with strong communication skills.
• Computer software- Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Excel, Word
• Critical thinker with ability to multitask
• Time management
Hensel Phelps is an equal opportunity employer and contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status, nor will they be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Hensel Phelps will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with Hensel Phelps’ legal duty to furnish information.